Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rebooting...

While it has been an incredible ride at OpenSpan so far, I've decided to take a different route on my career and come back to the integration and messaging space. I'll be joining FuseSource as a Solutions Consultant next week.

FuseSource provides enterprise support for its open source core products, Apache ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, Camel and CXF, as well as providing products to better enable production deployment and management around those projects like the new FUSE IDE for Camel.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all the great minds at OpenSpan and wish them the best. I know that sometimes it's hard and disappointing to see someone that you trust and have lots of confidence on just go but this new opportunity in my life is well aligned with what I envision for the future.

On the other hand, I'm extremely excited to join another fast-growing company and also to be back into the integration & messaging space where most of my background is after more than 10 years working with Progress Sonic products.

There are many aspects that motivated me to make an early move and I really hope I can prove all of them to be true.

I'll be transitioning the content of this blog to more enterprise integration, open source, java and other topics and I hope you follow along.

Setting Up Local Environment for Developing Oracle Intelligent Bots Custom Components

Oh the joy of having a local development environment is priceless. For most cloud based solutions the story repeats itself being hard to tr...