This simple implementation of a web application based in Node.js and AngularJS will show you how to use Two-Factor Authentication and protect assets. As a bonus feature we also have a simple Phone Verification API sample application that allows you to verify the user has the device on their possession.
To download or clone this sample application go to: https://github.com/AuthySE/Authy-demo
To get started, make sure you have Node.js and MongoDB installed and ready to go.
Follow these instructions to get up and running:
- Clone the repo
- Run npm install
- Register for a Twilio Account
- Setup an Authy application via the Twilio Console
- Copy the Authy API Key from the Authy Dashboard and save it in your demo.env file
- Make sure your MongoDB instance is up and running
- Run node . from the cloned repo to start the app